Peace . . Fashion

Thursday, October 8, 2009

lipstick queen!

Hello my fellow Lipstick Queens,


As you may know....I am obsessed with the glamour of the lips. From the moment I was seven years old and playing dress ups with my mothers lipsticks until now, I have been mesmerized by how transformative an amazing lip product can be. So much so that I started my own lipstick brand at 18 and have been designing lipsticks, glosses and other amazing, unique and wonderful lip products ever since.

I am far from alone with my passion and if you are on my site then I know you share it with me. Welcome to my brand! Please enter here to discover lip products like you have never seen before. Every single one of you is in my heart when I design them.

Stick with me and my lipstick will stick with you.

Love,

Poppy





No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP

Manufactured by KyleKorpi.com